If you’ve never been on a cruise before, you are likely to have lots of questions about it. How do I get to the ship from the airport? Are meals included in the price? What do I have to pay for while I am on the cruise? These are all great questions and we’ve got the answers for you!
- 6-night cruise
- All Meals*
- A nightly show in the Main Theater
- Nightly performances around the ship in other locations
- Autograph sessions
- Opportunities to get up close and personal with musical guests
- Songwriter workshop
- Line Dancing
*Does not include Specialty Dining
What's Not Included
All of these expenses are elective and none are required payments.
- Specialty Dining Restaurants. Reservations recommended at the specialty dining restaurants: Chops Grille and Giovanni's Table.
- Bottled Beverages. The ship provides coffee, water, tea, fruit juice, lemonade and other drinks as part of the offerings. Bottled beverages, such as soda, various water drinks and energy drinks are available on the ship for purchase only, as are all alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc. Special packages for the purchase of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages is always available.
- Onboard Purchases. Items purchased in the gift shops or from our Country Music store will be charged to your onboard account as well.
- Onboard Services. Excursions, spa services, internet services and other similar services are also subject to additional costs and charges.
How do I find the best airfare? Check out link HERE
How do I book a hotel for pre or post cruise? Click HERE for our suggestions on where to stay in Fort Lauderdale.
Where is the port located? Direction to Port
What do I have to pay for while I am on the cruise? Prices do not include airfare or ground transportation, airport transfers to or from the cruise ship, personal expenses such as photos, souvenirs & island tours, sodas, bottled water or alcoholic beverages (except at our scheduled onboard cocktail party)or any other extra activities that you may choose to participate in on the ship or on shore that require a fee.
What should I pack? Whatever you wear at home that you are comfortable in is what you can wear when on onboard. You should wear comfortable, casual attire.
Is there a gym on the ship? There is a state of the art fitness center onboard. Stay in shape with your favorite workout equipment including treadmills, ellipticals and free weights or even yoga, pilates and spinning.
Do I need a passport? No, you do not need a passport. It is suggested that you have one, but if you do not then you may use:
You may sail with either a valid passport, proof of citizenship and a valid government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license with a photo), or any other WHTI compliant document.
Proof of Citizenship examples include:
- State certified U.S. birth certificate
- Original certificate of U.S. naturalization
- Original certificate of U.S. citizenship
Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled return date of the trip. Non-US citizens must contact the appropriate consular office for entry requirements pertaining to your trip. If you are a non-US citizen, you are responsible for knowing what type of Visa may be required for travel.
What time do we have to be on the ship? Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.
What do you do when the ship is in port? There are a host of shore excursions that you can choose from. You can sign up onboard, or signup online before you travel. If you stay onboard you can relax by the pool, read a book or just hang out.
Will I get seasick? Chances are you will not. However, if you tend towards motion sickness, you can purchase something over the counter or see your Doctor before you go.
Terms & Conditions: For a complete listing of Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE
Cancellation Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. If you have questions regarding trip insurance coverage, please contact TRAVEL GUARD Click Here. If you live outside of the United States, please check with your local travel agency for questions about insuring your trip.
Still have more questions? Call us at at 707-546-1212 or 800-376-2504. Or, send an email to info@CountryCruising.com